In LatinFromScratch.com you’ll learn Latin through the grammar-translation method: you study the grammar and apply it to the morphosyntactic analysis of the Latin text in order to translate it into English.
👉 Start with the zeroth class and from there follow the instructions!
- Our first translation from Latin
- The second declension
- Imperfect past and future tenses
- The third declension
- The perfect tense
- Adverbials of place
- The fourth and fifth declensions
- The pluperfect tense
- Possessive and personal pronouns
- Apposition and predicative complement
- The subjunctive mood
- The word cum
- The word ut (and ne)
- Degrees of adjectives, and adverbs
- Demonstrative pronouns
- Relative clauses
- The passive voice
- Deponent verbs
- Relative time and participles
- Irregular verbs
- The imperative mood
- The imperative mood and other ways to express command (11m 14s)
- Analysis-translation practice (22)
Join the Latin from scratch course!
Theory without practice is absolutely useless!
With a one-time payment you'll have the full course forever, with all the theory explained in video (no dirty YouTube ads) and, most importantly, dozens of hours of practice analyzed and explained step by step by me on the screen. Join now!